5 Days Diet Challenge To Lose 5 KG Fat

Many times it had happened to me that I want to wear my favorite dress, but when I try it.. it doesn’t fit. One of my friends told me about...

Many times it had happened to me that I want to wear my favorite dress, but when I try it.. it doesn’t fit. One of my friends told me about this rapid weight loss challenge program. The program claims to reduce 1 kg body every day. The only restriction is to follow the diet plan strictly for 5 days.
It’s not that the dress has shrunk, It’s actually my rapid weight gain. After my pregnancy and delivery, many of my beautiful old dresses are of no use for me. I have gained so much weight that my waist size has increased by 3 inches. I knew I had to get back in good shape, being overweight is never good for health.
The diet is very effective. You will have to follow it for 5 consecutive days, then take a break for minimum 18 days. After that, if you want to lose more weight, continue the diet another cycle of 5 days.
Best thing is, you don’t have to skip any foods. The diet is to drink a digestive portion before each meal of the day. This digestive drink in a herbal formula, and to make this you will need:
  • Isabgol Powder (Psyllium Husk or Isaphagula Husk)
  • Clean Drinking water
You can find Isabgol powder easily in any Ayurvedic or Herbal store. Simply mix 1 Tbsp of Isabgol powder in 250 ml (1 glass) of water. Stir well and your weight loss drink is ready.
Make a fresh glass of this drink 3 times a day and drink them 30 minutes before your each meal. 1 glass before Breakfast, 1 before Lunch and 1 before dinner. You will have to drink this before meals only, drinking this after your meal will not be effective.
Isabgol is hygroscopic in nature and contains a high amount of digestive fibers. These fibers swell up in the stomach and clean the intestines from all unwanted food deposits. It also helps in removing retained fat and water from your stomach.
Nom

entertainment funny HEALTH healthy recipes humor INSPIRATION life LIFESTYLE Recipes TRENDING weight-lose
false
ltr
item
Your Life Daily: 5 Days Diet Challenge To Lose 5 KG Fat
5 Days Diet Challenge To Lose 5 KG Fat
https://i1.wp.com/talkchick.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/weighttjg.jpg?resize=600%2C300
Your Life Daily
https://your-life-daily.blogspot.com/2018/01/5-days-diet-challenge-to-lose-5-kg-fat.html
https://your-life-daily.blogspot.com/
http://your-life-daily.blogspot.com/
http://your-life-daily.blogspot.com/2018/01/5-days-diet-challenge-to-lose-5-kg-fat.html
true
1039030462083525480
UTF-8
Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy